I offer resources to help people end overeating and build a healthy relationship with food, their bodies and themselves.
“On an individual level, I’d like to see people become free from the diet/binge trap and instead find peace in their relationship with food and their body. On a cultural level, I’d like to see all of us stop putting out messages that blame and shame people about eating and body size.
I’d love to see us focus on what really matters: practicing healthful behaviors, having positive connections with other people, finding work and activities that give us a sense of meaning and purpose, and creating a world that treats all bodies with respect.” – Judith Matz
Binge Eating, Compulsive Eating, Emotional Overeating
- Do you feel out of control with food?
- Are you caught in the diet/binge cycle?
- Do you think about food and weight a lot of time?
- Hanover Township Senior ProgrammingApril 03,2018
Making Peace With Food: How To Break The Diet Binge Cycle and What To Do Instead
- Fountaindale Public Library, BolingbrookMay 03,2018
Fostering A Healthy Body Image